Let’s Talk 3-5pm w/Laurie K
- Feb. 5- Penn East Pipeline discussion
- Feb. 26Laurie Palau, author of Hot Mess:A Practical Guide to Getting Organized
George Point’s Book Talk
- Book Talk with George Point airs 2/6 and 2/20.
These Days 5-6pm w/Gordon Thomas Ward & Jeannette Orr
- Feb. 5: A visit from Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Care.
- Feb 19: Author Ray Engelberg
- Feb 26: Legendary chef Dieter Schorner and Ray Mulvey
Stepping Stones 5-6pm w/Hilary Murray
Into the Garden 5-6pm w/Carl Molter
- Feb. 7: Get your sap flowing with John Mark Courtney of Kind Earth Growers in Ottsville,
PA, on maple sugaring and the native plants they are getting ready for spring.
- Feb. 14: Valentines Day Show with music and a pre-recorded tour with Carl and Phil of Chanticleer Garden in Wayne, PA.
- Feb. 21: Show featuring our local CSAs who are getting ready for the season, rounded up by Devin Cornia of Sandbrook Meadow Farm. Also CSA farmers TBA
- Feb 28: Gardeners’ Roundtable with Chris Edris of the Hunterdon Hills Garden Club
Tempus With John Cole 5-7pm
- Feb. 8: Alison Kucharski will will speak from her perspective as a student volunteer in Haiti. She will discuss why Haiti matters, as she explores its challenges, lost opportunities and potential
World of Work 4-5pm w/Shep Cohen
- 2/2 -Dr. Dorena Rode, author of “Developing Awareness” and “The Twelve Steps As A Path To Enlightenment.”
- 2/9 – Wilmont St. Cyr, author of “Fields of Death.”
- 2/23 – Paul Dixon, will explain his work experiences at Target and in children book publishing.
Night Waves 10 and 11pm
- Feb. 4: at 10:00pm Al Berke, host of Midnight Jazz, interviews pianist Eric Mintel, followed at 11:00 by Walk Haake, host of Wednesdays with Walt, with hits from New Orleans in the ’50’s and ’60’s.
- Feb. 18: Tonight we go LIVE !!
Those two wild WDVR teen girls and kid brother Egbert tear up the county again thrill seeking in a stolen Chevy. Warning: it’s fast, loud and out of control. Do not attempt to duplicate their behavior or give them more ideas.