Marketing Programs: Reach Your Audience Through Us
Today’s consumers, particularly those in this affluent and educated region, are thinking, shopping, and spending locally. They want to know that the dollars they spend stay in their community and improve the quality of life of the towns in which they live, work and raise their families.
We provide new, creative and exciting marketing opportunities for our members to the business community and the public. We offer two levels of business underwriting to meet your particular needs. Reach The Local Audience That Matters Most To You.
Your exposure is not limited to the airwaves. WDVR Underwriters are also featured on our website, our newsletter(mailed out to 5000 plus), wdvrfm.org, and on mainstreetflemington.com. Plus all our programming is heard worldwide 24/7.
45 Second Radio Spot
Donation: $350 per month or $3600 per year.
15 Second Radio Spot
Donation: Donation: $300 per quarter.
Custom Underwriting Package
Partnering with WDVR – Delaware Valley Radio – can help the customers who are right in your backyard “tune in” to your company’s products and services. Located in Sergeantsville, NJ, community-supported WDVR-FM has a loyal base of thousands of listeners throughout Hunterdon, Mercer, Somerset, Warren, Bucks, Montgomery, Northampton and Lehigh Counties in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as those who tune in around the world on WDVRFM.org. WDVR serves a community which is increasingly committed to shopping locally and supporting those businesses which have a positive presence in their community.
Our listenership can translate into opportunities for businesses, organizations, professionals and trades who are looking to reach consumers while supporting a high-quality, non-profit source of entertainment and information. In an age where costly print advertising is struggling to remain relevant, the repeated exposure which community radio provides is grassroots marketing at its very best.
Personalized 45 second underwriting announcement
Your personalized 45 second underwriting announcement will be aired at least twice a day. (That’s more than 45 minutes a month). We will produce the initial spot for FREE! You will be entitled to a 15 minute interview if you sign up for a year.
Join the following businesses who have taken advantage of “The 45 Second Difference”.
- MGX Promotions, The Big Pink Truck
- Graphic Imaging – 215-766-7927
- Hopewell Valley Bank – 609-466-2900
- Patton, Heide & Associates 908-713-4903
- Hunterdon Cancer Center – 888-788-1260
- Tinsman Brothers – 215-297-5100
- Hunterdon Health Care – 800-511-4HMC
- Basil Bandwagon Natural Market
- KJK Door Systems – 908-713-4911
- Bruce Gage, Coldwell Banker – 908-782-6850
- Local 195, IFPTE – 732-390-0650
- Buckingham Place – 732-329-8888
- Metro Cafe Diner – 908-284-2240
- District 1199J Union AFSCME-AFL-CIO
A 15 Second Radio Spot
A 15 second radio spot that will air at least once a day. You will receive a listing in the Small Business Connection section of this website. Members will also be listed in the bi-monthly newsletter, all WDVR-sponsored special event programs. For more information, GO HERE!
Join these WDVR’s Small Business Connection grantors!
- ABC Computer – 908-782-4793
- Harvest Moon Inn – 908-806-6020
- Artisan Interiors – 908-797-0905
- Hendricks Applicances – 609-397-0421
- Bakers Treat – 908-782-9449
- Hunterdon Imaging – 908-788-6388
- Billingham Built – 610-294-9652
- Insight Financial – 908-788-1799
- Bill’s Figs – 908-806-4887
- Lamendola & Son Plumbing & Heating 908-996-2871
- Bond Andiola & Co – 908-722-5885
- Law Offices of Patricia Garrity Smits – 908-236-7530
- Brems Imaging Center – 908-735-4477
- Mac’s Oil Burner Service – 610-847-8073
- Cartridge World – 908-782-1180
- Mr. Electric – 908-782-7829
- Central Liquors – 908-782-2518
- Muirhead Specialty Foods – 800-782-7803
- CMIT Computer Solutions – 908-237-2211
- Paul Phillips Eye Surgery – 908-237-7036
- Delaware River Keeper – 1-800-833-5292
- Princeton GeoScience – 609-279-0008
- Dickens Lane Jewelers – 908-730-6644
- Patton, Heide & Associates – 908-713-4903
- Double Decker – 610-439-3600
- Raab Coins – 908-782-0840
- Flemington Sudden Values – 908-788-7827
- Record Revival – 215-536-6411
- Grates & Grills – 215-249-0182
- Rotollo Law Firm – 908-534-7900
- Guitar Parlor – 610-749-2520
- Specialized Ins. Solutions – 908-237-1425
- GTG Builders – 877-864-3532
- Stockton Inn – 609-397-1250
Be a Soloist:
Sing out to the listeners of your choice with one of WDVR’s custom grantor packages. We offer opportunities to sponsor concerts, our e-newsletter, weather reports, and more!
Your custom underwriting package will allow you to support the broadcast genre and target the listener market you prefer.
Your company’s announcement is produced at no cost to you. Of course, all of our sponsorship opportunities are 100% tax-deductible. For any questions or to become a member of the WDVR family, please contact the station at 609.397.1620, or your sponsorship representative.
WDVR is a non-commercial radio station regulated by the Federal Communications Commission. All announcements made over WDVR-FM identifying for-profit contributors will at all times comply with legal requirements set forth in the federal codes. Any commercial benefit that may result from announcements acknowledging support of WDVR by a for-profit entity is purely coincidental.