Let’s Talk 3-5pm w/Laurie K, weekly news and guests
- November 20: Book Talk with George Point
George Point’s Book Talk
- feature airs the 1st & 3rd weeks (Einstein’s Dream reviewed)
These Days 5-6pm w/Gordon Thomas Ward & Jeannette Orr
- November 13: chefs Dieter Schorner and Ray Mulvey
- November 20: Four Seasons Greenery
- November 27: National figure Andy Parker talks about gun violence
Stepping Stones 5-6pm w/Hilary Murray
- November 14: Vietnam Veteran Thomas Shortt and Jeffrey Hoerger, USNT, Director, Bucks County Vet Center, discuss the benefits of counseling, Vet to Vet, and how new therapies such as Yoga can help with PTSD.
- November 21: Washington Crossing Park Historical interpreter Clay Craighead, and Michael Jesberger, Historian and Reenactor, discuss the significance of George Washington’s Christmas Night and this turning point of the Revolutionary War.
- November 28: Caregiver Support resources with Elayne Szdlo of Home Care Assistance
Into the Garden 5-6pm w/Carl Molter
- November 15: Autism gardens with landscape architect Nancy Minich.
- November 22: Thanksgiving Eve show of thankfulness with a special pre-recorded interview with Brian and Kim Roseth of Santa Rosa, CA, whose garden was destroyed by the recent wildfires.
- November 29: Gardeners’ Roundtable
Tempus With John Cole 5-7pm
- November 9: Nursing professional and manager, Dolores Van Pelt, Director, Organizational Effectiveness at Hunterdon Health Care, will discuss stresses on health care today, the rationale behind the innovative Patient Advisory Council and the kind of responsibility she shoulders in the world of a modern-day health care organization.
- November 30: G. Gordon Long is the author of The Winds of Midnight – The Tragic Story of the Pattenburg Massacre is a story of human evil, of a night when men of one color hunted men of another, the good people of a town hid in fear, and the legal system was hardly reflective of a balanced scale. It is also a story of the trials of those accused and of a jury’s final verdict.
World of Work 4-5pm w/Shep Cohen
- November 17: Liza Mundy, author of “Code Girls: The Untold Story of the American Women Code Breakers of WWII.”
- November 24: Ronnie Schneider, author of “Out of our Heads: The Rolling Stones, The Beatles and Me.”