Let’s Talk 3-5pm w/Laurie K
George Point’s Book Talk
- Book Talk with George Point airs 12/4 and 12/18.
These Days 5-6pm w/Gordon Thomas Ward & Jeannette Orr
- Dec. 4: Boxcar Lillies featured
- Dec 11: Peace educator Christa Tinan
- Dec 18: Guitarist Evan Miklosey
Stepping Stones 5-6pm w/Hilary Murray
- Dec. 5: Hunterdon Harmonizers- Barbershop Chorus, acappella singing, will present some of what can be heard at their Dec. 9th holiday concert in Flemington.
- Dec. 12: The Salvation returns to share stories of their mission: to help individuals and families all over the world, and the Red Kettle fundraising efforts to support their work.
- Dec. 19: Early Christmas Carols from the British Isles, and Celtic music of the season.
- Dec. 26: Caregiver resources show.
Into the Garden 5-6pm w/Carl Molter
- Dec. 6: TAnnual Winter Habitat Show with Diane Smith, Director of Education at Bucks County Audubon/Honey Hollow and Jason Ksepka, Curator at Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve.
- Dec. 13: Garden gifts show. We’ll be joined by garden blogger/author John
- Dec. 20: Celebrate solstice with our annual outdoor lighting show with local landscape architect and former WDVR Garden Talk host John Morgan Thomas. Holiday singing, as we’re joined by Liz Bowman, the Bucks County Herald’s Compleat Gardener columnist and author illustrator Kim Kurki.
- Dec. 27: Close out 2017 with our Look-back show.
Tempus With John Cole 5-7pm
- Dec. 7: Dan LaVoie, renown international recording star, musician, and composer will share his life as a successful performing artist and share his music with us.
World of Work 4-5pm w/Shep Cohen
- Dec. 1: Thomas Kochan, author of “Shaping the Future of Work: A Handbook for a New Social Contract”
- Dec. 8: Cindy Rosenthal, author of “Ellen Stewart Presents Fifty Years of La Mama experimental Theatre”
- Dec. 15: Beverly Gray, author of “The Graduate,” on the fiftieth anniversary of the release of the movie “The Graduate”
- Dec. 22: Chris Myers Ash and George Derek Musgrove, authors of “Chocolate City,” about the racial history of Washington DC
- Dec. 29: Jeff McManus, author of “Growing Weeders into Leaders: Leadership Lessons from the Ground Level”