Let’s Talk 3-5pm w/Laurie K
- September 9: Book Talk with George Point
- September 14: Book Talk with George Point
George Point’s Book Talk
- feature airs the 1st & 3rd weeks (Einstein’s Dream reviewed)
These Days 5-6pm w/Gordon Thomas Ward & Jeannette Orr
- September 4: Folksinger Emily Barnes
- September 11: Storyteller Jesse Berdinka
- September 18: Art Curator David Leopold
- September 25: Red Mill Museum Village
Stepping Stones 5-6pm w/Hilary Murray
- September 5: Margaret Doyle, RN, Director Hunterdon Hospice & Palliative Care.
- September 12: Flemington Jewish Community Center with Rabbi Cohen.
- September 19: David Carollo, Director of The World Apostolate of Fatima, (Blue Army Shrine), Asbury, NJ, shares the story of Fatima and the shrine.
- September 26: Alzheimers Association of NJ-Mary Ann Ross- caregiving strategies and the annual walk to raise awareness.
Dogs Rule 3-4pm w/Michele Armstrong
- This month Collin Roche returns from Courageous Canine Training.
Into the Garden 5-6pm w/Carl Molter
- September 6: Lindsay Parks of The Seed Farm, a non-profit in Emmaus, PA, that trains future farmers in sustainable growing practices and running a business.
- September 13: The Rose show with Tom O’Connell of Star Roses, the developer of the Knockout rose, and a prerecorded interview with the head gardener at renown David Austin Roses in England.
- September 20: Michael Strengari, the horticulturalist at Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ.
- September 27: Gardeners’ Roundtable
Tempus With John Cole 5-7pm
- September 14: D.J.V. Murphy, an entrepreneur and award winning screenplay writer who has published a variety of books, both fiction and non-fiction. His latest book is a novel “Madam President Has Been Abducted” and short stories entitled, “ELVIS Tribute and Other Incredible Stories“.
- September 21: Dolores Van Pelt, Director, Organizational Effectiveness at Hunterdon Health Care, will discuss stresses on health care today, the rationale behind the innovative Patient Advisory Council and the kind of responsibility she shoulders in the world of a modern day health care organization.
- September 28: Melissa Murphy, owner and operator of Sweet Melissa’s Patisserie in Lebanon, NJ. discusses her business model, where the idea came from and what it takes to start and manage a success business.
World of Work 4-5pm w/Shep Cohen
- Guests TBA
Special Programs from Chip Mergott 3-4pm
- September 8: Chip and Chris Poh play cover tunes
- September 15: A Glen Campbell Tribute
- September 22: A Mergott Music Minute Hour!