Let’s Talk 3-5pm w/Laurie K
- Oct 2: 3pm – A pre-recorded interview with David Leopold, curator and author. David has recently put together a retrospective show of the work of artist Al Hirschfeld and has written a book about his time spent cataloging Mr. Hirschfeld’s body of work. He is also the curator and caretaker of the studio of artist Ben Solowey.
- Oct. 2nd: 4pm James Wilson and Rebecca Kennedy from the Watershed Coalition of the Lehigh Valley to talk about their upcoming Watershed Conference on10/17 and how their coalition helps keep our local streams clean and healthy.
- Oct 9 – 3pm: Brandi Megan Granett, PhD of Prallsville Mills stops by to talk about their upcoming writers’ workshops.
- Oct 16 – 3pm: Laurie K interviews Chris Poh, host of WDVR’s Bleeker Street Cafe, as a special treat during our Fall Fundraiser;
- Oct 16 – 4pm: Lisa Tremper Hanover, Director & CEO of the James A. Michener Museum stops by to talk about fall events at the museum.
- Oct. 23 – 3pm: Marybeth Ringo, volunteer and Community Partnership Coordinator for our local NORWESCAP talks to Laurie about the upcoming 14th Annual Hunterdon Holistic Fair and how it serves as a fundraiser for NORWESCAP;
- Oct 23 – 4pm: Laurie interviews another WDVR DJ as part of our special fundraiser shows.
- Oct. 30 – 3pm: It’s a special, spooky edition of Let’s Talk! Laurie talks to Mark Roxey, artistic director at the Roxey Ballet about their Dracula ballet.
- Oct 30 – 4pm: Karina LaMalfa, Wellness Program Coordinator for Ethos Health, located in Long Valley. Ethos Health. At Ethos Health, doctoring meets farming, and plants are not just food, but also powerful medicine.
George Point’s Book Talk
- Feature airs the Oct. 2 & 16.
These Days 5-6pm w/Gordon Thomas Ward & Jeannette Orr
- Oct. 2: Bob Kull, of the 1867 Sanctuary Arts Center in Ewing, NJ
- Oct. 9: folksinger Judy Collins interviewed
- Oct. 16: to be announced
- Oct. 23: Jams by Kim
- Oct. 30: Psychic Jennifer Goodman visits
Stepping Stones 5-6pm w/Hilary Murray
- Oct. 3: CASA ( Court Appointed Special Advocate) for Children Mercer/ Burlington with Jill Duffy and Linda Jeanes.
- Oct. 10: Tom Shortt, Co Founder of Mehgans Foundation describes the benefit of yoga for Veterans
- Oct. 17: Fundraising show! Please call in with your pledge
- Oct. 24: To be announced
- Oct. 31: Connie Davis, Executive Director of HOPE, a unique support group for those who’ve lost a partner, spouse or significant other.
Into the Garden 5-6pm w/Carl Molter
- Oct. 4: The fabulous Chanticleer Pleasure Garden, in Wayne, PA with Erin McKeon, Public Program Manager.
- Oct.11: Fundraising show with WDVR’s Debbie Koye of the Caravan, an avid gardener
- Oct.18: Fundraising show No. 2, as we explore the world of sensory gardens for autistic children with landscape architect Jonathan Walezak of Dirtworks Landscape Architecture.
- Oct. 25: Special Gardeners’ Roundtable with students and teacher Stephanie Bacskai of the Holland Township School, giving us an update on their wonderful Grow Dome.
Tempus With John Cole 5-7pm
- Oct. 26: The importance of pre-school education in the formation of lifelong learning with Meg DeFrance, literacy coach and teacher and teacher, MaryJo Griese. Additionally, what constitutes an effective pre-school education in today’s world will be described and why it can be crucial in a person’s development.
World of Work 4-5pm w/Shep Cohen
- Oct. 6: Eric Gordon, owner of Everlast Upholstering, in Linden, NJ, will discuss the upholstering business and how his family business has evolved over the years.
- Oct. 13: Diane Huth, author of “Rebrand You and Re-Invent Your Career.”
- Oct 20: James Stuber, author of “What if Things Were Made in America Again: How Consumers Can Rebuild the Middle Class by Buying Things Made in American Communities.”
- Oct. 27: Ronnie Schneider, author of “Out of Our Heads: The Rolling Stones, the Beatles & Me”