Let’s Talk 3-5pm w/Laurie K
- August 14: River Town Film Festival founders visit
Terry Wright of the Hunterdon Co. 4H Fair will stop by to talk up the fair
George Point’s Book Talk
- feature airs the 1st & 3rd weeks (Einstein’s Dream reviewed)
These Days 5-6pm w/Gordon Thomas Ward & Jeannette Orr
- August 7: jellies and jams with Jams by Kim
- August 14: honey maker Tassot Apiaries
- August 21: folksinger Judy Collins
- August 28: children’s author Trinka Noble
Stepping Stones 5-6pm w/Hilary Murray
- August 8: Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) of Hunterdon, Somerset, Warren Co.
Representing children in the Foster Care System with Tracey Heisler, Executive Director.
- August 15: Ann King Musza, Owner of Aiken Home Care- Aging in Place- the role of a certified home health aide.
- August 22: David Vinokuron, Manager of Social Scurity Administration on the future of SS and how to recognize and avoid scam artists, and the schemes they use on consumers.
- August 29: Alzheimers Assoc. of NJ- caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s
Into the Garden 5-6pm w/Carl Molter
- August 2: Joe Novak, Head Gardener of the Garden at Mille Fleurs, to talk about propagation and all the other neat happenings at this rare plant nursery in Point Pleasant, PA.
- August 9: Paul Bogard, author of The Ground Beneath Us: From the Oldest Cities to the Last Wilderness, will discuss his NYTimes column on our dated love affair with lawns.
- August 16: Get wet with pool builder Howard Roberts and NYC landscape architect Jonathon Walzak to discuss pools and other water features.
- August 23: Our annual kickoff of WDVR’s live broadcast from the Hunterdon County 4H & Agricultural Fair.
- August 30: Gardeners’ Roundtabl
Tempus With John Cole 5-7pm
- August 10: Mark Drabich, President and Founder of the Metropolitan Seafood in Lebanon, New Jersey. Listen in on the conversation with this raconteur, businessman and lover of life about cooking with love and how his industry is changing.
- August 17: Komal Das of Das’ Creamery in Budd Lake, NJ discusses what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur in the homemade ice cream business.
- August 24: Diane Redfield Massie award winning author/illustrator of children’s book and musical plays for children. Ms. Diane will describe the creative path of being a successful author and illustrator.
World of Work 4-5pm w/Shep Cohen
- August 4: Jackie Friedman, author of Updraft:The Aerodynamics of Great Leadership
- August 11: Terry Beck, author of A Train of Thought about his 40 years working for the railroad
- August 25: Dr. Mark Shanan, author of The Original Design for Health: The Simple Plan to Restore and Maintain Health in 3 Easy Steps
T.G.I.F. 9am-noon Friday
- August 18: Wink Martindale of TV fame calls into Ted !